Tuesday, March 1, 2011

DAY 14 : YOUR EARLIEST MEMORY

Day 14 : Your earliest memory.


Assalamualaikum and Hi bloggers ;

This entry is an scheduled post. Masa tengah buat entry ne, cik eyka sedang berada di rumah my aunty, and using my sister's lappy. so, memang takda any pictures or any dividers that I recently used.

Oke, for the 14th day of the challenge, I have to describe what was my earliest memory. and thank you Allah, sebab saya masih ingat my earliest memory. which was my kindergarten years.

I still able to remember how was my day when during kindergarten years. fyi, I had my years in a Chinese kindergarten. Yes, I speak chinese and english all the time at school. tapi sekarang, even counting in chinese pun I've forgot. but yeah, that was my earliest memory.

That's all readers :)

No comments: