Monday, May 2, 2011

Assalamualaikum and Hi dear bloggers ;

It's been awhile since I'm not updating my blog. sometimes, it's because I have no time for blogging. and also because the terrible line. I miss blogging so much :')

Few weeks ago, so much things I have to settle down ; like :

- USM interview for Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains Kemasyarakatan which I rejected it.
- UMS interview for Ijazah Sarjana Muda Sains Sukan.
- Medsi test.

Choosing the best university to enter was quit hard. Even USM was probably one of the top Uni but then the course they offered to me was none of my choice. So it's better to reject it. because I know my dad won't let me study in Penang for 4 years if it's not worth it.

Its either UMS or UPSI. but seriously, I am hoping so much for UPSI. it's just not because I'll be able to meet my boyfriend anytime. but then after 4 years of studying, I don't have to worry to get a job. like I'll be automatically be a teacher once I graduate.

1 comment:

elle.nana said...

gd luck babe.. hope the best for u~~